Triple Choc Protein Pancakes
Author: The experts at Body Science® Date Posted:19 November 2020
Serves 1 Time 20 Minutes
1 cup Oat flour
1 tbsp Cacao powder
1 tbsp Coconut sugar
1 ripe Banana
1 1/4 Coconut milk
1. In a blender, add in coconut milk, banana and whiz it up.
2. Add in oat flour, protein powder, cacao powder, and coconut sugar. Blend again until smooth.
3. Cook on a frypan on medium heat for approximately 3 mins on one side and another 1-2 mins on the other.
4. Served with your favourite toppings! We love our chocolate sauce, banana, Pana chocolate, and a Choc Lamington Clean Bar!
1 Block dark vegan chocolate
1 tbsp Maple syrup
1 tbsp Coconut oil
1. Melt chocolate over a baemarie, or in the microwave (10sec bursts).
2. Add in maple syrup and coconut oil. Stir it up and you're done!